Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tomorrow


I was having a really hard time lately. 
Two of my very closest friends moved all the way to Georgia to go to college.
It's hard not having them here in person.
Thank God for Skype and Facebook!
With them gone to college, it really got to me the fact that I could go to college.
I could be with them right now.
But I'm not.
It struck me that God has this plan that he's slowly revealing to me.
He proves to me every. single. day. that He has a plan for me.
I've come to realize that maybe right at this very moment in my life,
I'm not called to go to school.
I've heard it over and over and over again.
"Sarah why aren't you going to school?"
"Don't you want to do anything?"
"Aren't you interested in like anything?"
I've come to the point where I don't need to think about 
what others have planned for my life.
I don't need to feel bad for not going to school.
Right now.
That's what I need to focus on
And who knows, maybe next year I'll go to school.
Maybe in 5 years.
God's timing is always perfect.
Always.


"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."
~Corrie Ten Boom

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved that quote! I struggle with this stuff too. Psalm 139 is awesome, no? God knows when we walk and when we need to sit down and take a rest...
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete